Saturday, February 27, 2010

Yesterday I stretched my ear to 9/16 w/ a silicone plug today my ear really hurts and I cant take the plug out?

I've always stretched with silicone plugs and had no problem till this time. My ears feel really swollen and my ear is really tight around the plug so i cant take it out at all i tried taking it out after a hot shower with my hands and tweezers but no go. What should I do? I'm already doing sea salt soaks 2 times a day and taking so tylenol. should i just wait it out??Yesterday I stretched my ear to 9/16 w/ a silicone plug today my ear really hurts and I cant take the plug out?
Hell NO dont' wait it out. Go to the emergency clinic at your local hospital right the fk NOW!Yesterday I stretched my ear to 9/16 w/ a silicone plug today my ear really hurts and I cant take the plug out?
If it lasts more then 3 weeks, then take them out! But usually if yo ujust give them time, it will get better.


You shouldn't stretch like that. BAD! You need to wait until your ears feel perfectly fine before making them bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment