Friday, February 26, 2010

Where can I find 11/16ths silicone ear plug body jewelry for under 5.00 a plug?

I am looking for the flexible silicone plugs like this http://www.sthbodyjewelry.com/catalog/images/072306-0069.jpg but in a size 11/16ths, any ideas???Where can I find 11/16ths silicone ear plug body jewelry for under 5.00 a plug?
depends where you are but ebay or if not any piercing shop or accessory shop.Where can I find 11/16ths silicone ear plug body jewelry for under 5.00 a plug?
I just searched the websites I shop at (tribalectic.com, bodyartforms.com) and couldn't find any silicone plugs/eyelets at that size. I also checked the Kaos Softwear company (the company that makes silicone eyelets - kaossoftwear.com) and they have nothing in that size.





I think you may be out of luck until you stretch to the next size up, or downsize. You could try contacting the Kaos Softwear company to see about a custom order, but it will cost you more. You have to remember the larger the jewelry = the higher the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment