Saturday, February 27, 2010

Can i cook with my silicone pans right on the oven rack or do I have to put them on cookie sheets?

I would recommend using a cookie sheet so that it is more stable and won't fall through the rack or tip. It is also easier to hold if it's on a cookie sheet.Can i cook with my silicone pans right on the oven rack or do I have to put them on cookie sheets?
It's not necessary to have them on pans but it makes them easier to handle (getting in and out of the oven)Can i cook with my silicone pans right on the oven rack or do I have to put them on cookie sheets?
you are supposed to put them on a cookie sheet so they are more stable
I think they need to go on a pan. I'm glad I did because I have the rose shape silocone cake pan and it tipped a little and some of hte cake batter went on the pan.
I think you can just put them in the oven, but I always use a cookie sheet just in case something spills.
sure

No comments:

Post a Comment