Saturday, February 27, 2010

Silicone or Lycra Swim Cap Swim Cap better?

I had a lycra one and it was so tight on my forehead that it left marks on my forehead. Is Silicone better? I have long hair.





Thanks in advance.Silicone or Lycra Swim Cap Swim Cap better?
I personally think silicone is more comfortable to wear, but i perfer lycra, because when were doing a really hard set at practice, when i do flipturns and push off the wall the silicone caps always start slipping off my head and before the set is over it falls all the way off and it pulls my goggles off too, i have to finish the set with no cap or goggles. Try a silicone cap out and see what you perfer. Hope this helps.Silicone or Lycra Swim Cap Swim Cap better?
Sillicone is better try that.
i had a silicon one and it would not stay on my head then i tryed a lycra one and i could hardly tell i was wearing it and it stayed on (btw i have long hair) =]
silicone bite at your hair if you try to put it on dry but its sturdier and tighter. if tightness is your problem stick with latex. its the softest and easiest to put on. most importantly it stayed on witout being too tight but they do tear easily.
silicone is soo much better. . . .it doesnt tug at ur hair
  • small business loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment