Friday, February 26, 2010

What if a future civilization dug up your grave and found a pile of silicone parts?

Would you be embarrassed?What if a future civilization dug up your grave and found a pile of silicone parts?
there were no silicone parts.. and it has already happened.. learn how too tunnel and your golden on hiding secretsWhat if a future civilization dug up your grave and found a pile of silicone parts?
Yes I would. I would hope the male implants are something a bit sturdier than silicone.
well yeah...like I do not have any silly cone....
I wouldn't be embarassed, Pamela Lee Anderson wouldn't be embarassed. I guess it's no big deal nowadays.
they would only find my artificial intelligence
Nahhh I would be busy putting silicone parts in another body lol...........I dont have any silicone parts on second thought
no I'd be dead! whoever had the pleasure of being buried on top of me should be embarrassed though

No comments:

Post a Comment