Saturday, February 27, 2010

Cost of silicone breast implants?

Can anyone tell me how much the average price for silicone breast implants is? I live in Texas and wonder if anyone can recommend a doctor in Texas or Oklahoma?Cost of silicone breast implants?
Should be around $4-5,000 but it really depends on where you go, but if you want it done right and by a really good doctor it might even be a little more than that. I don't know about Texas but where I live they usually charge like $50 just for a consultation to talk with a doctor about it, which is non-refundable.Cost of silicone breast implants?
A lot.
a couple thousand maybe
$4,000 - $6,000.


I live in Arizona so I can't help you. You might try asking your regular doctor if they can suggest any good surgeons.
the whole surgery (you're not thinking of just purchasing the implants and shoving them in by yourself, are you?) will cost you around $5,000-$7,000. btw, how big are you gonna go?

No comments:

Post a Comment