Saturday, February 27, 2010

Does herbal essences, garnier fructis, dove, head & shoulders and aussie contain silicone?

if you know if all of them listed above that contain silicone, please say so. if you know a few, thatd help to. 1 more thing, if they DO contain silicone, how do you know?





thanksDoes herbal essences, garnier fructis, dove, head %26amp; shoulders and aussie contain silicone?
Well... which of their products?


You can check the websites to look up the ingredients in individual products. From personal knowledge, Garnier, Dove, and Head %26amp; Shoulders do. I've never looked up the other two.Does herbal essences, garnier fructis, dove, head %26amp; shoulders and aussie contain silicone?
ooh ooh I know, pick me!





Go to the shop and look at the ingredients section of all of the bottles.





psssh.
I'm not sure but I know Aussie doesn't

No comments:

Post a Comment