Friday, February 26, 2010

Do silicone hair products straighten really curly hair?

when people say that these products work i never know if it will work on my hair because most people with wavy hair say that their hair is curly even though it makes a difference about how easy it is to straighten. so do these hair product straighten hair, or just help the process.Do silicone hair products straighten really curly hair?
silicone product don't straighten the hair, the seal the cuticle so that once the hair is flat ironed or blow dried the humidity does not inflate the hair shaft and cause frizz!Do silicone hair products straighten really curly hair?
No, they just help the process. I remember when I was a little kid I used to belive that serums would straiten my hair because its super-curly. That was quite the dissapointment let me tell you ^-^.





Someone answer mine please?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment