Friday, February 26, 2010

I am going to buy silicone butt pads which one of these do you recommend?

Here is the first link





https://www.lovemybubbles.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD%26amp;Product_Code=SIL-B





second





http://www.siliconebody.com/Silicone-Pop-Up-Booty-Enhancer








I want the one that looks like it would give me the bigger butt...I am going to buy silicone butt pads which one of these do you recommend?
LMAO!!! If I have to answer...I say the first. The second one is obviously a lie....ahahahaha....wow.I am going to buy silicone butt pads which one of these do you recommend?
well the second one was blocked by my computer, said it was spam... anyhow so i say the first one... im so glad i got my own bubble butt, wearing silicone in my pants seems very odd. What happens when you have to go to the bathroom?? Weird.
silicone butt pads are classy, mami? ur kids r going to be like....';Mom, you butt jiggles unnaturally!';





i say keep it flat.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


and your name is classymiami?





rofl





classy my ***
lolwow
Hm...send me a pic of what your booty looks like, and I'll let you know if you need it or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment