Saturday, February 27, 2010

What do silicone breasts feel like?

do they feel like real boobs? or can u feel the silicone packs in their?What do silicone breasts feel like?
My neighbor got this done.She says she feel as if there is some sort of thing filled in and so like unreal.She was having small brest now she feels is too big but no weightWhat do silicone breasts feel like?
I think it depends on the size. Like my friends mom got hers done perfect and in proportion with her body and they look natural and her husband said he actually liked them cause he didn't want her to get them worried that they wouldn't feel real.





Now like some of the girls that I've seen on tv they don't look real at all and they are so big they look hard. I wouldn't know if they were but I would imagine.
i heard it feels like a real boob but firmer (:
of coarse they wouldnt feel real...

No comments:

Post a Comment