Saturday, February 27, 2010

Are silicone body parts more attractive than natural body parts?

No,





If that is you in the 360 page you don't need anything you are a beautiful youg woman!Are silicone body parts more attractive than natural body parts?
I think they are more visually appealing, but to feel one, no way. I HATE the feeling of a fake boob. Natural is best.


P.S. I did a poll, hubby %26amp; sons agree, natural is best all the way around.Are silicone body parts more attractive than natural body parts?
All natural is always the best!!!
no, but sometimes they look nice as long as it isn't over done.
I do like my @ss much better now. Now that I have one. Plus, it's much funner now that I can bounce here in my computer chair!
No, they do not feel right. Natural is SO much better.
Silicone breast implants make them look perkier, but fake is always a dead giveaway. As long as women wear a good supportive bra, natural looks fine.
what did folks do before silicone? they had no choice but to accept what they had. i am happy with what i have. ppl who are constantly trying to change themselves will never be happy with themselves.
my bf prefers mine to his ex's fake ones.
damn you anty that was what i was going to say word for word i swear!!!!!
I'd like to say no but I have seen some really good boob jobs.
i've never been a fan of silocone toes or eyelashes.
no, nooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment