Friday, February 26, 2010

I wear a silicone swim cap while swimming?

and i wash my hair after getting home


will this procedure help me protect my hair if i go swimming every day??I wear a silicone swim cap while swimming?
yes this should work wonders for your hair. although a swim cap doesn't block water out from you hat completely it is still better to wear one because your hair isn't in direct contact with the water. i also make sure that i wash my hair with a good swim shampoo and conditioner after being told by my hairdresser that the chlorine was giving an unnatural shine to my hair. the only problem i still have is that i have to use a really good hydrating conditioner because my hair is really dry but i think that is only becuase i swim like 7 days a week


hope this helps :)I wear a silicone swim cap while swimming?
i swim al least once everyday nd i wear a silicone cap nd wash my hair after i swim nd mt hair is silky soft nd has no split ends so i tink it helps also if u use a gud shampoo but it has 2 b 4 ur hair


i use sunsilk nd its a chlorine 1 u shuld try it it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment