Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am thinking about getting breast implants. Can I get ANYONE's opinion on Saline vs. Silicone?

Is it pretty much, once you get them done, you have to get them REDONE every ten years? What if I just want to take them out when I'm older? Are my boobs just gonna stay streched out!!?? yikes!! I still can't decide between silicone and saline too. Any help? Anyone?





Does saline really feel like a water balloon in your chest?I am thinking about getting breast implants. Can I get ANYONE's opinion on Saline vs. Silicone?
do you wear contacts?





lets imagine 2 scenarios





if you wear contacts then the saline is handy





if you dont wear contacts get silicone, then if you need it you always will have 2 big *** tubes of caulk to fix leaky sinks and drafty windowsI am thinking about getting breast implants. Can I get ANYONE's opinion on Saline vs. Silicone?
Silicone are said to look more natural.





But saline are safer. Plus saline they fill once they are inside you so you get a more even look then with silicone. My doctor didn't even use silicone because they aren't covered by insurance or whatever.





But you should go talk to a doctor they will tell you much more then i could ever.
oh my god!! honey, PLEASE DONT ruin your natural body. PLEEEASe!! its not a good idea. and yes, they will stay stretched out. 1)its a WASTE OF MONEY and 2)yes it really does feel like a water balloon in your chest. i know people who've gone through this. its your decision, but please take my advice, and dont do it. you wouldnt want to regret what you did to yourself. not scaring you or anything... but what if one of them pop? and the silicone leaks out into your blood system, hun, thats NOT good. just please think about it WISELY before you do it. PLEASE.


good luck.
They both feel unnatural. Silicone feels and looks more real...Saline is safer





The experts say to get them changed every 8-10 years but I know a few who have had silicone since the 70's and are fine.


Yes, if they are removed you just stay stretched. Also, implants sag after time just like real breasts....gravity sucks
May i say this? Why are you doing it? If it is stressing you so much, consult an expert. You are not going to get good advice here, except from me. IMHO, you should stay natural and be you. I love small breasts and would never dream of asking a lover to get implants. Very unnatural..just my 2 cents and no offense to you.
yeah , why are you thinking of doing it? it doesnt matter what size or shape breast you have YOU CANT BEAT NATURAL BREASTS . My opinion of implants is they look like a couple of balloons been implanted in your chest , they have NO SHAPE .





DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY .


SILLY IF YOU DOING IT TO ATTRACT GUYS

No comments:

Post a Comment